Parboiling of paddy as name states is a hydrothermal process in which the starch granules with in the rice grain is gelatinized by the application of steam and hot water. This process offers several advantages such as increased yield of head rice, increased shelf life of the grain, resistance towards fungus, rodents & insects, improved nutrition value of rice, resistance to infestation during storage, above all lower broken as compared to raw rice and induction of good cooking characteristics. Thus increase milling profits to rice mills.
Our Parboiling & Drying Plants are made of prime and tested material of first quality. Sturdy made simply built ensures trouble free operation and better uniform quality.
Features of Bhullar Parboiling Plants:-
- Low energy consumption due to efficient design of blowers and elevators.
- Higher percentage of recovery of rice.
- Uniform steaming of paddy made possible by steam distribution system in tanks.
- Factory fitted and assembled plant in fully bolting and folding constructions.
- Lowest losses due to spoilage and dropping of grain during process.
- Total uniform quality of paddy in terms of cooking and drying.
- Two water tanks are provided overhead as cold water is easy to lift.
- Constant research and development of products by a team of engineers and feedback of customers.
- Minimized hidden costs as items with in our scope are supplied and arranged by us.
- Minimized time taken during installation as 90% of material is manufactured in our factory.
- Low labour work force required in running the unit as most of the operations are automatic.
- No spillage as the increased height of plant ensures better flow taper to wet paddy.
Features of Dryer:-
- Unique design for equal and even air flow.
- Use of thick sheet for lower maintenance.
- Uniform drying of grain.
- Low power consumed in blowers.
- Thick baffles for slow and steady drying without formation of cracks in grain.
- Self cleaning and unique model or design.
- Also available in automatic electronically controlled variant.
- High capacity as number of baffles in chambers is more and storage in bin is minimized.